|Aliases||Anomaro Karintou (アノマロかりんとう)|
|External_links||Hatsune Miku-TYPE Anomaro 3D-PV Project|
Actinia Software (Computer games)
|DL Location||MMD data (Click images to Dowload)|
Bowlroll Primary Download Location.
Anomaro Karintou is a producer of 3D videos. He makes both 3D models and their motions. He seems to love robots, so he often uses robot models in his Vocaloid 3D videos. His Vocaloid models were featured in a PV cover called "Honey" sung in Japanese by Sakine Meiko.
Anomaro Karintou aka. Anomaro is one of the early Miku modelers before MMD. This creator's first post was on November 2007. Anomaro announce the retirement on March 2009, but came back on December of the year. Since then, Anomaro is working on Vocaloid computer game software.
- Anomaro's Miku design was originally from a Piapro illustration drawn by Mirusa.
- Many of his dance stages and environment settings have been continually used since their release.
- Model editing is allowed, but redistribution of any models requires prior consent, which may be obtained by contacting the model creator, whether they are in pristine or modified/altered form. This policy applies to stage models, too.
- Follow the rules and guidelines of the readme.txt
- Model data can be used only by the MikuMikuDance software..
- Do not redistribute model data.
- Models are not to be for commercial use.
- Models are not to be used for videos with scenes of violence, sexual material or slander.