Nanoha1052 Lovers Nicovideo community by fans
Hakutory is the creator of 1052C-Re models and Racing Miku.
Nanoha1052 Miku, the first fanmade MMD model and 1052 Custom Miku, an improved Nanoha1052 model, were widely welcomed by many MMD users with their "packaged" styles. Yet the models were low poly meshes and the graphics were rough.
Hakutory created a 1052-styled model as 1052C-Re that was meant to replace the older 1052s. 1052C-Re was based on 3772+1 Poly, a 3DCG Miku data uploaded on 3DCG@Nanoha by an anonymous user. The 1052 Custom's polygon mesh structure was used as a reference, but no part of the model was recycled to 1052C-Re, thus 1052C-Re is an independent model.
Hakutory released this model as distributable and editable in respect for Nanoha1052, but a user exploited this arrangement and made an obscene Miku model to broadcast it on YouTube. Sadly Hakutory once retired as a result of this heartless abuse. Yet many fans encouraged this creator to come back so Hakutory updated 1052C-Re on February 2011.
Hakutory warns s/he does not tolerate any abusive edits on 1052C-Re and that all the models will be removed if such abuse should be found again.
For the general guideline about 1052 family, visit Mythbusters: Packaged Family is in the Public Domain.
- Follow the rules and guidelines of the readme.txt
- Model data can be used only by the MikuMikuDance software
- Models are not to be for commercial use.
- Models are not to be used for videos with scenes of violence, sexual material or slander.
- Models are not to be used for videos that are offensive to public order and morals.
Racing Miku model