| Distribution Discontinued/Unavailable
This Model is no longer available for download by the author. If Model is available by any other source, it is likely not authorized by the author. See template
Jjinomu Iroha Vocaloid was available for download via MediaFire
Edits and redistribution is not allowed, as the model can not be accessed by PMD Editor. However, the creator states to contact if user would like to edit model. And also request credit when model is in use.
This model was assembled using a mashed base called PironLat by mersan-sama; the hair, hairband and belt band are from 3DCG and ripped by MMDFakeWings18. The speakers and helmet are from Shadoouge's Iroha (who in turn got parts from another modeler). The textures and Hello Kitty face are from the creator.
The rest of the assembly consist of: Animasa's Rin (head), Len (belt strap), Penny Sis' Miku Yukata (collar), Kio's Luka (ponytail), LAT's Miku (hands,shoes), Nakao's Miku Swimsuit (expression), Rin (sleeves), Nigamon's Gothic Miku (shoe bows), and IdolM@ster's Iori Minase hair bow, possibly Tomitake.
- Ver.1.0 ~ (20/Jun/26)
- Since the release of ISAO's Iroha model the Western modelers have worked to create alternatives for those who do not have access to the Windows 100% releases. Iroha in her Vocaloid form appears to be the most popular to recreate.
- Rin Kagamine (Animasa)
- Miku Hatsune Yukata (Penny Sis)
- Len Kagamine (Animasa)
- Luka Megurine (Kio)
- Iroha Nekomura (Shadoouge)
- Miku Hatsune (Lat)
- Miku Hatsune Gothic (Nigamon)
- Rin Kagamine (Nakao)
- Miku Hatsune Swimsuit (Redstone)
- Iori Minase (IdolM@ster)
- 3D Custom Girl
- DeviantART: Jjinomu