Hatsune Miku "Default Leotard" is available for download via BowlRoll.
This download contains the .pmx file and an effect file to accompany the model. The creator asks to be credited when the model is used.
- Release ~ (2016/May/13)
- Hatsune Miku (Leotard).pmx
- The model's design is based upon the stage costume designs of well-known performer Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. The design features a leotard with a belt and high heels. Miku also is sporting wavy hair down her back rather than her normal long pigtails.
- Each model comes with a Miku model and an .emd file, which is loaded with normalmap effects. These effects are light and automatically load when you load the models, but if your computer cannot handle effects well, it is suggested renaming the .emd file, so it doesn't automatically load in MMD. This is to avoid crashing in MMD.
- The model features Autoluminous Sliders to turn on or off her lights.
- The model appears to resemble Hatsune Miku's in-game model in Project Diva: Dreamy Theater, especially in her eye texture.
- To prevent the model from being edited, Jomomonogm has the model locked, so it is not able to be opened in PMXeditor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.