|Square Visual Works|
Square Pictures (Former name)
|DL Location||see articles|
|Extra||Recruitment page (JPN)|
Career page (NA)
Square Visual Works is part of the video game company Square Enix. The department is in charge of creating CG movies for Square's games such as the iconic Final Fantasy series. The studio is directed by Kazuyuki Ikumori.
The first CG project Visual Works did was for Final Fantasy VII as Square Enix, previously known as Square Soft, transitioned from Nintendo to Sony Playstation with 3D polygons. Since then, the department largely produced a number of models and animations for the company.
Visual Works created a CG short bringing Tetsuya Nomura's design of Miku Hatsune to life for MIKU EXPO in New York from October 9th to October 19th, 2014 as part of the art exhibition Universal Positivity.
On May 1, 2015, Visual Works released its first MMD model of Agnès Oblige from Bravely Second. Originally used for the CG opening and AR movies of the game, it was converted into PMX format for public use. It is assumed that more MMD models will be on the way.
- Follow the rules and guidelines of the readme.txt
- Model data can be used only by the MikuMikuDance software
- Do not redistribute model data
- Models are not to be for commercial use.
- Models are not to be used for videos with scenes of violence, sexual material or slander.
- When using the model, place 「© SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. 」 in a visible location such as the description.