General policies on editing Windows 100% models
- Editing of model is allowed for personal use only.
- Editing of the model's clothing, texture, structure is allowed.
- The model must remain as the intended character.
- Removing clothing, texture, or parts to place on a different model is prohibited.
- E.g. Model B's hair onto Model D's base.
- Distribution of model's data is prohibited.
- Distribution of personal edits is prohibited.
Notice : Having permission by the model's author is always favored when editing.
This template is used on model / accessory / stage etc article pages when a model is distributed from the magazine Windows100%. It list the most common policies associated with the models. If there are any other policies or concerns with the listed, please use this templates Talk page or this wiki's Forum to discuss.